Vascular Decision Making Medical, Endovascular, Surgical
- Εκδόσεις: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Συγγραφέας: Jack L. Cronenwett, Alik Farber, Erica L. Mitchell,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781975115814
- ISBN: 9781975115814
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 170,00€
With concise text and a simple, easy-to-follow organizational structure, the brand-new Vascular Decision Making: Medical, Endovascular, Surgical helps you make well-informed treatment and procedural decisions on a variety of vascular conditions and diseases you encounter in clinical settings with patients.
- Over 90 disease states are presented, each with a 2-page step-by-step algorithm of decision making followed by accompanying descriptive text which is keyed to decision making points in the tree.
- Topics covered are organized in sections on Preoperative Evaluation and Medical Treatment, Atherosclerotic Cerebrovascular Disease, Non-Atherosclerotic Cerebrovascular Disease, Thoracic Aortic Disease, Aortoiliac Aneurysms, Other Aneurysms, Visceral Artery Disease, Renovascular Diseases, Atherosclerotic Lower Extremity Disease, Non-Atherosclerotic Lower Extremity Disease, Upper Extremity Disease, Vascular Trauma, Hemodialysis Access, Venous Insufficiency, Lymphatic Diseases & Malformations, Venous Thrombosis, and Complications.
- Each disorder-specific section or chapter follows a similar pattern, and addresses signs & symptoms, the patient assessment, imaging, surgical evaluation, complications, pre- and post-op activities, and more.
- Contributors number more than 100, and represent diverse experiences and backgrounds in vascular surgery, imaging and radiology, and other fields.