Musculoskeletal Imaging, The Core Requisites
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: David A. May, Jeffrey A. Belair, William B. Morrison,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323680592
- ISBN: 9780323680592
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 79,00€
Focusing on the high-yield information needed by trainee radiologists and those preparing for exams, Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Core Requisites, 5th Edition, solves the “information overload problem with highly relevant, easy-to-digest content needed for today’s examinations and clinical practice. This fully revised resource emphasizes the essential knowledge you need during rotations and throughout the core and certifying exam process. A new, easy-to-read hybrid format of traditional text and bullet points helps you quickly learn and retain essential facts and information.
- Emphasizes the essentials in a templated, quick-reference format that includes numerous outlines, tables, pearls, boxed material, and bulleted content for easy reading, reference, and recall.
- Prioritizes and explains the key information that you will be tested on to help you efficiently and effectively prepare for board exams.
- Helps you build and solidify core knowledge to prepare you for clinical practice with critical, up-to-date information on sports injuries and other trauma, joint diseases, musculoskeletal tumors and infection, bone marrow imaging, pediatric conditions, and basic image-guided musculoskeletal procedures.
- Includes sample report templates and numerous tips on effective communication of imaging findings.
- Features more than 1,200 high-quality images spanning the diagnosis of conditions and diseases of the musculoskeletal system. All imaging modalities are covered, including MRI, ultrasound, CT, radiography, and nuclear medicine.
- Published as part of the newly reimagined Core Requisites series, an update to the popular Requisites series aimed at radiology trainees and today’s busy clinicians.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Εικόνες||1200 illustrations (1200 in full color)|