A Practical Approach to Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine
- A Practical Approach to Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine
- Εκδόσεις: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Συγγραφέας: Joseph M. Neal, De Q.H. Tran, Francis Salinas,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781469896830
- ISBN: 9781469896830
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 90,00€
Originally authored by Michael F. Mulroy, MD, this respected title has helped practitioners provide effective regional anesthesia for nearly 30 years. Now it has been retitled A Practical Approach to Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine to reflect the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education’s recent establishment of Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine as an anesthesiology fellowship. This clinical reference has evolved with the many changes in this subspecialty to continue bringing you the up-to-date, clinically focused, hands-on guidance you need to offer your patients the best possible care.
- Master the latest advances in the field with expanded coverage of truncal blocks, systems-based practice, acute pain medicine, and much more.
- Make optimal use of ultrasound guidance as a nerve localization tool for peripheral nerve blocks, thanks to updated and expanded coverage as well as many new and improved illustrations.
- The techniques, approaches, and systems-based practices covered in 5th edition will enhance the application and role of regional anesthesia in Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) pathways and the perioperative surgical home. Easily find and apply the answers you need thanks to a highly readable, focused, richly illustrated format that provides balanced discussions of indications, complications, and techniques.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
See the inside front cover to find out how to access your eBook!