Anesthesiologist's Manual of Surgical Procedures
- Εκδόσεις: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Συγγραφέας: Richard A. Jaffe, Brenda Golianu, Clifford A Schmiesing,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781496371256
- ISBN: 9781496371256
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 153,00€
Covering both surgical and anesthetic considerations, Anesthesiologist’s Manual of Surgical Procedures, Sixth Edition, is an essential resource for formulation of an anesthetic plan and perioperative management of patients. All chapters are written by both surgeons and anesthesiologists, giving you a detailed, real-world perspective on the many variables that accompany today’s surgical procedures.
- Presents preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative anesthetic considerations in a clear, templated format, summarizing all courses of action in easy-to-read tables.
- Describes what the surgeon will likely be doing, variants of the procedure or approaches, patient population characteristics, and details of the procedure including positioning, length of procedure, postop care, and more.
- Features a full-color design to enhance readability of the tables and clarity of the illustrations.
- Updates to this edition include a new, heavily illustrated chapter overviewing regional blocks and new appendices covering individual components of enhanced recovery (ERAS) protocols and intraoperative use of transnasal humidified rapid-insufflation ventilatory exchange (THRIVE); as well as new, rapidly accessible tables and figures set on the inside back cover reviewing useful, but easily forgotten facts and dermatomes.
- An ideal reference for anesthesiologists, anesthesia residents, and CRNAs.