- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Michael A. Gropper, Lars I. Eriksson, Lee A Fleisher, Jeanine P. Wiener-Kronish, Neal H Cohen, Kate Leslie,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323596046
- ISBN: 9780323596046
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 325,00€
Covering everything from historical and international perspectives to basic science and current clinical practice, Miller's Anesthesia, 9th Edition, remains the preeminent reference in the field. Dr. Michael Gropper leads a team of global experts who bring you the most up-to-date information available on the technical, scientific, and clinical issues you face each day - whether you’re preparing for the boards, studying for recertification, or managing a challenging patient care situation in your practice.
- Contains fully revised and updated content throughout, including numerous new videos online.
- Includes four new chapters: Clinical Care in Extreme Environments: High Pressure, Immersion, and Hypo- and Hyperthermia; Immediate and Long-Term Complications; Clinical Research; and Interpreting the Medical Literature.
- Addresses timely topics such as neurotoxicity, palliation, and sleep/wake disorders.
- Streamlines several topics into single chapters with fresh perspectives from new authors, making the material more readable and actionable.
- Features the knowledge and expertise of former lead editor Dr. Ronald Miller, as well as new editor Dr. Kate Leslie of the University of Melbourne and Royal Melbourne Hospital.
- Provides state-of-the-art coverage of anesthetic drugs, guidelines for anesthetic practice and patient safety, new techniques, step-by-step instructions for patient management, the unique needs of pediatric patients, and much more - all highlighted by more than 1,500 full-color illustrations for enhanced visual clarity.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices, in addition to accessing regular updates, related websites, and an expanded collection of procedural videos.
|Εικόνες||1500 illustrations (1500 in full color)|