Clinical Anesthesia Procedures of the Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Clinical Anesthesia Procedures of the Massachusetts General Hospital
- Εκδόσεις: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Συγγραφέας: Richard M. Pino,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781975154400
- ISBN: 9781975154400
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 69,00€
Written by residents and attendings at the world-renowned Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Anesthesia, Clinical Anesthesia Procedures of the Massachusetts General Hospital, Tenth Edition, offers current, comprehensive, and concise guidelines on all facets of anesthesia, perioperative care, critical care, and pain management. Emphasizing the clinical fundamentals necessary for patient safety and optimal outcomes, this trusted guide provides fast answers to the most frequent problems encountered in daily anesthetic practice, making it an invaluable resource for practicing anesthesiologists and residents as well as nurse anesthetist trainees and practitioners.
- Focuses on the clinical fundamentals needed for the safe delivery of anesthesia and perioperative care in day-to-day practice.
- Uses an easy-to-scan outline format that progresses intuitively from preoperative evaluation through administration of anesthesia to perioperative issues for each subject.
- Updated and reorganized table of contents in addition to chapters on evaluating the patient, anesthesia for pediatric surgery and care of the neonate, non-operating room anesthesia and pain management.
- Includes new chapters on the basics of echocardiography, anesthesia for orthopedic surgery, anesthesia for transplant surgery and vascular access. Features appendices covering drugs and intravenous antibiotics.