Practical Management of Pain, 6th Edition
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Honorio Benzon, MD, Charles E. Argoff, Dennis Turk, Christopher L. Wu, James P. Rathmell, Robert W Hurley, MD, PhD, Andrea L Nicol,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323711012
- ISBN: 9780323711012
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 203,20€
For more than 30 years, Practical Management of Pain has offered expert guidance to both clinicians and trainees, covering every aspect of acute and chronic pain medicine for adult and pediatric patients. The fully revised 6th Edition brings you fully up to date with new developments in patient evaluation, diagnosis of pain syndromes, rationales for management, treatment modalities, and much more. Edited by a team of renowned pain clinicians led by Dr. Honorio Benzon, this authoritative reference is a comprehensive, practical resource for pain diagnosis and treatment using a variety of pharmacologic and physical modalities.
- Presents a wealth of information in a clearly written, easily accessible manner, enabling you to effectively assess and draw up an optimal treatment plan for patients with acute or chronic pain.
- Takes a practical, multidisciplinary approach, making key concepts and techniques easier to apply to everyday practice.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of global contributors on all facets of pain management, from general principles to specific management techniques.
- Discusses the latest, best management techniques, including joint injections, ultrasound-guided therapies, and new pharmacologic agents such as topical analgesics.
- Covers recent global developments regarding opioid induced hyperalgesia, neuromodulation and pain management, and identification of specific targets for molecular based pain.
- Includes current information on the use of cannabinoids in pain management and related regulatory, professional, and legal considerations.
- Includes the latest guidelines on facet injections and safety of contrast agents.
- Provides new, evidence-based critical analysis on treatment modality outcomes and the latest information on chronic pain as a result of surgical interventions.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Εικόνες||Approx. 400 illustrations|