Fitzgerald's Clinical Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Estomih Mtui, Gregory Gruener, Peter Dockery,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780702079092
- ISBN: 9780702079092
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 55,00€
Ideal for both medical students and those in non-medical courses Fitzgerald's Clinical Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience 8th Edition uses clear understandable text and outstanding artwork to make a complex subject easily accessible. This award-winning title is known for superb illustrations and high readability expertly integrating clinical neuroanatomy with the clinical application of neuroscience.
- Organizes chapters by anatomical area, with integrated analyses of sensory, motor, and cognitive systems.
- Breaks complex concepts and subjects into easily digestible content with clear images and concise, straightforward explanations.
- Features explanatory illustrations drawn by the same meticulous artists who illustrated Gray’s Anatomy.
- Includes new Basic Science Panels that highlight an emerging or relevant basic science concept to expand your learning in specific content areas.
- Provides access to the Student Consult enhanced eBook, which contains tutorials for each chapter, hundreds of multiple-choice questions and answers, MRI images with explanatory text, and case studies.
- Contains learning helps in every chapter, including bulleted points, clinical boxes, opening summaries, and concluding core information boxes.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Εικόνες||450 illustrations (450 in full color)|