Evidence-Based Management of Complex Knee Injuries Restoring the Anatomy to Achieve Best Outcomes
- Evidence-Based Management of Complex Knee Injuries Restoring the Anatomy to Achieve Best Outcomes
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Robert F. LaPrade, Jorge Chahla,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323713108
- ISBN: 9780323713108
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 221,00€
The ultimate resource for sports medicine conditions involving the knee Evidence-Based Management of Complex Knee Injuries is an up-to-date reference that provides practical tools to examine understand and comprehensively treat sports medicine conditions in this challenging area. Using a sound logic of anatomy biomechanics lab testing human testing and outcomes analysis editors Robert F. LaPrade and Jorge Chahla offer a single comprehensive resource for evidence-based guidance on knee pathology. This unique title compiles the knowledge and expertise of world-renowned surgeons and is ideal for sports medicine surgeons primary care physicians and anyone who manages and treats patients with sports-related knee injuries.
- Uses a step-by-step, evidence-based approach to cover biomechanically validated surgical techniques and postoperative rehabilitation, enabling surgeons and physicians to more comprehensively treat sports medicine knee injuries.
- Covers the basic anatomy and biomechanics of the knee alongside more advanced objective diagnostic approaches and easy-to-follow treatment algorithms.
- Provides an easy-to-understand review of pathology with clear, concise text and high-quality illustrations.
- Demonstrates the importance and function of the ligaments and meniscus with exquisite anatomical illustrations and numerous biomechanical videos.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.