Handbook of Structural Heart Interventions
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Charanjit S Rihal, Claire Raphael,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323672788
- ISBN: 9780323672788
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 120,00€
Advances in structural heart disease (SHD) is occurring at a rapid rate and the Mayo Clinic is at the forefront of developing procedural techniques in this fast-changing field. Handbook of Structural Heart Interventions provides practical focused coverage of SHD bringing you up to date with today’s evidence-based techniques and approaches for common and uncommon SHD procedures. Ideal for both SHD trainees and established practitioners attendings and fellows in interventional cardiology this easy-to-use handbook is a unique educational and clinical resource in a quickly expanding field.
- Uses a consistent format for procedures, clearly guiding you through the scope of the problem, procedure/technique, and outcomes.
- Employs a “building blocks approach pioneered at Mayo as an effective training method for procedural learning.
- Includes training tips and pitfalls from leading structural heart authorities.
- Contains 550 full-color illustrations, including anatomy and step-by-step procedures.
- Features separate sections on aortic valve interventions, mitral valve interventions, ventricular septal interventions, tricuspid valves, pulmonary valves, ACHD interventions, and miscellaneous/variable anatomic positions.
- Covers key procedures such as TAVR; valvuloplasty, valve-in-valve, and valve-in-ring; left atrial appendage closure; VSD closure, paravalvular leak closure, and more.
- Provides access to 20 videos of interventional procedures, including PFO and ASD closure, assessment of patients for MitraClip, and aortic coarctation stenting.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.