Andrews' Diseases of the Skin Clinical Atlas
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: William D. James, MD, Patrick J. McMahon, MD, Robert G. Micheletti, Dirk M. Elston,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323790130
- ISBN: 9780323790130
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 180,00€
More than 3,000 outstanding images of both common and rare skin diseases make Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin Clinical Atlas, 2nd Edition, your one-stop resource for superb visual guidance in this challenging area. Designed as both a superior standalone atlas and a pictorial companion to Andrews' Disease of the Skin, the Clinical Atlas clearly depicts a wide spectrum of skin diseases in all skin types across adults, children, and newborns. Concise introductory text for each chapter offers a quick overview and understanding to aid diagnosis.
- Features more than 3,000 high-quality, full-color images—400+ new to this edition.
- Nearly 1000 images in skin of color patients.
- Includes never-before-published images contributed by global leaders in dermatology.
- Includes new diseases and rare conditions, along with relevant hair, nail, and mucous membrane findings.
- Aligns its Table of Contents with Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin, allowing both books to be used in tandem.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.