Adrenal Disorders 100 Cases from the Adrenal Clinic
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: William F. Young, Jr., Irina Bancos,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323792851
- ISBN: 9780323792851
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 109,00€
Adrenal disorders are often difficult to diagnose due to common symptoms, and challenging to treat due to common comorbidities. Adrenal Disorders: 100 Cases from the Adrenal Clinic provides a comprehensive, case-based approach to the evaluation and treatment of both common and uncommon adrenal disorders, offering practical, real-world guidance highlighted by ultrasound scans, biopsy images, and tables.
- Features 100 two-page cases covering a wide range of common and uncommon adrenal disorders.
- Includes case report, investigations, treatment, and outcome for each case, plus a case overview with expert advice, take-home points, and references.
- Organizes comprehensive content by type of disorder, including adrenal masses (benign and malignant), primary aldosteronism, ACTH-independent Cushing syndrome, ACTH-dependent Cushing syndrome, adrenal carcinoma, pheochromocytoma, adrenal and ovarian hyperandrogenism, and adrenal disorders in pregnancy.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.