- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Alexander L. Shifrin,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323760973
- ISBN: 9780323760973
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 98,00€
Endocrine emergencies are often potentially life-threatening and can be easily overlooked in patients with no history of endocrine disease. Endocrine Emergencies is a practical guide to identification and treatment for today’s clinicians, offering essential coverage of common and serious emergencies related to endocrine metabolic conditions of the thyroid, parathyroid, pituitary, and adrenal glands.
- Guides clinicians on how to recognize, diagnose, and treat each condition using up-to-date diagnostic techniques and therapeutics.
- Provides full-color, state-of-the-art coverage of key topics such as acute thyrotoxicosis and thyroid storm, ocular emergencies in Graves’ ophthalmopathy, diabetic ketoacidosis, hypopituitarism, postoperative thyroid surgical emergencies, pheochromocytoma, and much more.
- Features separate chapters on emergencies related to neuroendocrine tumors, pregnant patients, and pediatric patients.
- Includes sections on emergency overview, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment in each chapter.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.