- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Todd H. Baron, MD, FASGE, David Leslie Carr-Locke, MD, FRCP, FACG, FASGE, Richard A. Kozarek, MD, FASGE,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323481090
- ISBN: 9780323481090
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 225,99€
Over the past 40 years, ERCP has become an effective therapeutic modality with diagnostic purposes that are continually improved.. The 3rd Edition of this practical reference helps you make the most of today’s endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography in your practice. You’ll find authoritative, highly illustrated guidance on every aspect of ERCP, including coverage of the latest techniques both in print and on video.
- Clearly depicts each step of ERCP procedures in dozens of step-by-step videos, including Needle Knife Sphincterotomy, Biliary Sphincterotomy, Cannulation, and Fistulotomy.
- Provides clear guidelines on when and when not to perform ERCP.
- Features superb, full-color images, and a wealth of illustrative diagrams.
- Includes new chapters that cover duodenoscope reprocessing; endomicrocopy; EUS-guided endotherapy related to pancreatobiliary disorders; and CT and MRCP related to pancreatobiliary disorders.
- Contains updated information on radiofrequency ablation for cancer, percutaneous vs. endoscopic drainage, scope cleaning practices, and pancreatic necrosis.
Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Εικόνες||1290 illustrations (740 in full color)|