Atopic Dermatitis: Inside Out or Outside In
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Lawrence S Chan, Vivian Y. Shi,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323847445
- ISBN: 9780323847445
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 10-12 ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 113,00€
Atopic dermatitis (eczema) is one of the most common and most challenging skin conditions, for patients and practitioners alike. Uniquely organized by intrinsic and extrinsic etiologies, Atopic Dermatitis: Inside Out or Outside In? examines a myriad of causes that start from both the inside of the body and from the external environment, offering physicians practical ways to design treatments that specifically address these causes. Drs. Lawrence S. Chan and Vivian Y. Shi, along with a team of expert contributing authors, examine the etiology of this complex disorder and provide targeted, comprehensive solutions and the most useful therapeutic plans based on pathophysiology, including evidence-based integrative management.
- Analyzes the pathophysiology of atopic dermatitis from two distinct fronts: inside out and outside in—an approach that is unique in the field.
- Begins with an overview of the disease, then delves into both internal and external pathogenic factors, followed by the Clinician’s Corner, which offers practical recommendations for treatment.
- Organizes therapeutic discussions by corresponding pathophysiology rather than a one-size-fits-all approach.
- Covers recently FDA-approved and emerging medications, as well as atopic comorbidities.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.