Swanson's Family Medicine Review
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Alfred F. Tallia, Joseph E. Scherger, Nancy W. Dickey,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323698115
- ISBN: 9780323698115
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 72,00€
Ideal for practicing physicians and residents who are preparing to take the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) initial or continuing exam, Swanson’s Family Medicine Review: A Problem-Oriented Approach, 9th Edition, provides more than 2,500 questions in a practical case study format. This bestselling review tool reflects the clinical disciplines as tested by the ABFM, and also serves as an excellent resource for residents’ case-based RISE exams. Fully updated and easy to use, it covers recent developments and current information in family medicine, providing the assistance you need to ensure success on the ABFM exam.
- Uses realistic case problems as a basis for questions on diagnosis and management, with detailed answers that explain both correct and incorrect responses.
- Prepares you for the ABFM’s Certificates of Added Qualifications (CAQs) in adolescent medicine, geriatric medicine, hospice and palliative medicine, pain medicine, sleep medicine, and sports medicine, as well as the upcoming CAQ in hospital medicine.
- Reflects meticulous updating for accuracy and complete coverage, including more questions in key areas for newer CAQs.
- Includes tips and tricks for passing the board exam, clinical algorithms throughout, summaries at the end of each case, and case management problems that suggest the ideal diagnostic work-up.
- Allows you to earn up to 75 CME Credits online through Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices, as well as answer questions interactively and check your answers on any electronic platform.