Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Michael S. Baggish, Mickey M. Karram,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323654005
- ISBN: 9780323654005
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 205,00€
Combining detailed descriptions of pelvic anatomy with easy-to-follow instructions for gynecologic procedures Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery 5th Edition is a comprehensive up-to-date atlas that reflects current practices in this fast-changing field. Pelvic anatomy and surgical operations are depicted through full-color anatomic drawings correlative surgical artwork with step-by-step photographs and computer-assisted hybrid photo illustrations. Complete coverage of both conventional and endoscopic surgeries helps you master the full spectrum of surgical procedures.
- Covers all frequently performed gynecologic operations including laparotomy, laparoscopic, robotic, hysteroscopic, vaginal, vulvar, and cystoscopic procedures.
- Includes expanded sections on gender reassignment surgery and vulvar and cervical surgery, as well as a new chapter devoted to laparoscopic techniques.
- Contains a revised anatomic section with updated figures, plus high-quality artwork and clinical photographs throughout—now entirely in full color.
- Features numerous videos of surgeries and cadaver dissection.
- Ideal for practicing obstetricians-gynecologists, obstetrics-gynecology residents, general surgeons, subspecialists, nurses, and medical students with an interest in gynecology.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.