Fleischer's Sonography In Obstetrics & Gynecology: Principles And Practice
- Fleischer's Sonography In Obstetrics & Gynecology: Principles And Practice
- Εκδόσεις: McGraw-Hill Education
- Συγγραφέας: Arthur C. Fleischer, Ilan Timor-Tritsch, Luis Goncalves, Jacques Abramowicz, Frank A. Manning, Eugene C. Toy, Ana Monteagudo,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781259641367
- ISBN: 9781259641367
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 169,00€
The most authoritative guide to sonography in obstetrics and gynecology—completely revised to reflect the latest technologies and practices Written by radiologists and ob/gyns to provide a balanced perspective, this standard-setting guide is both a clinically relevant reference text and atlas. Presented in full color and enhanced by more than 2000 illustrations, it expertly examines the full spectrum of disorders and conditions likely to be encountered in gynecologic and maternal-fetal care. Readers will find coverage of the latest procedures and diagnostic guidelines for the use of sonography in ob/gyn, including 3D and 4D image processing, transvaginal sonography, and color Doppler sonography.
The book opens with general obstetric sonography, covering such pivotal topics as normal pelvic anatomy and fetal echocardiography, before moving into fetal anomalies and disorders. Risk assessment and therapy, including first trimester screening and amniocentesis, are explored in the next section, while the remaining parts of the book focus on maternal disorders, gynecological sonography, and the newest complementary imaging modalities.
- All-inclusive coverage of everything from sonographic operating instruments and screening the fetal patient for syndromes and anomalies, to diagnosing the female patient for cysts, infertility, and incontinence
- Learning aids include: a “key points” section in each chapter; skill-building clinical scenarios; a stronger focus on differential diagnosis; multiple visuals (figure, illustration, or table) on each page; and helpful chapter-opening summaries
- New chapters on enhanced myometrial vascularity, Doppler sonography of abnormal fetal condition, sonography of uterine scar pregnancies, ultrasound-guided fetal therapy, evaluation of acute and chronic pelvic pain, and contrast-enhanced