Handbook of Dialysis Therapy, 6th Edition
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323791359
- ISBN: 9780323791359
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 105,60€
Edited and written by top experts and pioneers in dialysis, Handbook of Dialysis Therapy, 6th Edition, provides the entire dialysis team with a comprehensive overview of this growing field. It covers traditional and advanced procedures, what pitfalls to expect and how to overcome them, and how best to treat various patient populations—all with a practical approach that can be directly applied to patient care. This must-have resource has been updated with the latest cutting-edge technology, dialysis techniques, and complications related to various diseases for both pediatric and adult patients.
- Explains complex dialysis concepts through abundant diagrams, photos, line drawings, and tables, while its readable, hands-on approach allows for quick review of key information.
- Covers both adult and pediatric patients in detail, and offers guidance on special populations such as the geriatric patients and the chronically ill.
- Features increased content on home-based dialysis modalities, new alternatives for establishing vascular access for hemodialysis, new protocols for reducing the risk of infection and complications, and advancements in establishing and managing peritoneal dialysis.
- Includes extensive pediatric content such as prevention and treatment of bone disease, management of anemia, assessing quality of life in pediatric patients undergoing dialysis, and immunizations in children undergoing dialysis.
- Defines the quality imperatives, roles, and responsibilities of dialysis facility medical directors and attending nephrologists.
- Updates nephrologists on the latest alternative dialysis modalities.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.