National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases, 8th Edition
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Daniel E. Weiner, MD, MS, Scott F. Gilbert,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323791229
- ISBN: 9780323791229
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 87,20€
Well organized and highly readable, the National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases has offered clear, comprehensive coverage of adult and pediatric kidney diseases for more than 25 years. The thoroughly revised 8th Edition of this authoritative, practical reference covers every relevant topic in the field, making it an excellent resource for residency, fellowship, clinical practice, and board review. It brings you completely up to date with key topics in this fast-changing field, including ongoing clinical research and changing treatment protocols.
- Covers every relevant topic in nephrology—from anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology to diagnosis and management of kidney disease, to fluid and electrolyte disorders, hypertension, dialysis, and renal transplantation.
- Presents complex material in a clear, easy-to-understand manner that is both accessible for residents and fellows and comprehensive enough for practicing nephrologists.
- Offers new guidance for management of COVID-19 in the Viral Nephropathies chapter.
- Contains two new chapters on Global Kidney Disease, and Conservative Kidney Management (CKM), a palliative care option for treating kidney failure without dialysis.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.