Παιδιατρική - Goldsmith’s Assisted Ventilation of the Neonate, 7th Edition
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Martin Keszler, Gautham Suresh, Jay P. Goldsmith,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323761772
- ISBN: 9780323761772
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 88,80€
A must-have reference for the entire NICU, Goldsmith’s Assisted Ventilation of the Neonate, 7th Edition, is the only fully comprehensive, evidence-based guide to all aspects of this fast-changing field. Easy to use and multidisciplinary in scope, this trusted reference provides authoritative guidance on contemporary management of neonatal respiratory diseases, with an emphasis on evidence-based pharmacologic and technologic advances that improve outcomes and quality of life in newborns. It’s an outstanding resource for neonatologists and NICU professionals to acquire new knowledge and techniques in this critical area of neonatal care.
- Covers all aspects of both basic and advanced respiratory management of neonates: general principles and concepts; assessment, diagnosis and monitoring methods; therapeutic respiratory interventions; adjunctive interventions; and special situations and outcomes.
- Provides updated content on rapidly changing technology and guidelines for assisted ventilation, with up-to-date descriptions of bedside methodologies and the rationale for providing all types of ventilator care in infants.
- Contains new chapters on respiratory gas conditioning, diagnosis and management of PPHN, care of the infant with CDH, gaps in knowledge, and future directions.
- Includes significant updates on cardiovascular assessment and management, as well as complications of respiratory support.
- Provides extensive, full-color visual support with photographs, drawings, charts and diagrams, and radiographic images throughout.
- Features more than 30 appendices that help you quickly find normal values, assessment charts, ICU flow charts, procedure steps and other useful, printable forms.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.