Concise Neurology: A Focused Review
- Εκδόσεις: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Συγγραφέας: Alberto J. Espay, José Biller,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781975110741
- ISBN: 9781975110741
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 75,00€
With easy-to-read, high-yield coverage of essential information in neurology, Concise Neurology: A Focused Review is a practical, everyday reference for busy practitioners, fellows, residents, and students who need a rapid overview of a complex subject. The second edition has been almost entirely rewritten to stay current with recent developments in the field but retains its quick-reference format: an intuitively designed one- or two-page presentation of each topic to facilitate rapid review.
- Virtually every topic of interest is covered, including the core concepts in diagnosis and treatment for each syndrome or disease.
- Material is presented in order of clinical relevance, maintaining a thematic unity across related pages for the most effective, efficient review.
- An engaging writing style offers many pearls and personal explanations from the authors that clarify difficult concepts.
- Every page offers a quick yet thoughtful summary of key points, making it particularly useful for busy residents, fellows, and practitioners.