Easy EMG, 3rd Edition
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Lyn D Weiss, Jay M. Weiss, Julie K. Silver,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323796866
- ISBN: 9780323796866
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 68,80€
Ideal for on-the-go reference and review, Easy EMG, 3rd Edition, covers fundamental principles, how to perform, and how to interpret electromyography (EMG) and nerve conduction studies (NCS)—all in an easy-to-read, well-organized resource. This unique, pocket-sized manual offers expert guidance on the most common conditions encountered in daily practice, with clear illustrations showing the correct needle placement for each condition
- Presents “just the facts of EMG and NCS in a compact format—perfect for on-the-go learning or review.
- Features at-a-glance tables of complex information for quick and easy reference and a new, all-inclusive chart that includes electrodiagnostic findings in specific disorders.
- Depicts precise needle placement through clear, computer-generated illustrations.
- Includes new and updated videos, including clips on motor and sensory nerve conduction studies and H-reflex.
- Reflects the latest changes to EMG billing codes to ensure accurate, up-to-date application.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.