Neurosurgery A Case-Based Approach
- Εκδόσεις: Springer
- Συγγραφέας: Christos Tolias, Prajwal Ghimire, Florence Rosie Avila Hogg, Anastasios Giamouriadis,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9783319982335
- ISBN: 9783319982335
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 90,04€
- Written in the style of the daily handover
- Includes essential radiological findings for neurosurgeon
- Helps prepare trainee for neurosurgical exam
This book describes neurosurgical cases following the format of the clinical handover. Each case has a one line summary and differential diagnosis, appropriate interpretation of illustrated radiological studies, further ancillary tests, and management options. When appropriate, scoring/scaling systems and detailed anatomy are described, as well as basic surgical techniques and approaches. The information provided is evidence-based, referring to the relevant publications.
Neurosurgery: A Case-Based Approach is aimed at junior neurosurgical trainees, both when studying for their exams and enhancing their ability to handover to colleagues.
|Εικόνες||23 b/w illustrations, 90 illustrations in colour|