Operative Cranial Neurosurgical Anatomy
- Εκδόσεις: Thieme
- Συγγραφέας: Philippo Gagliardi, Antony J. Caputy, Pietro Mortini, Christian Gragnaniello,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781626232167
- ISBN: 9781626232167
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 125,00€
Dissection in the anatomical laboratory is a mandatory component of training for neurosurgeons. Acquisition of highly technical skills is a long and arduous task, requiring knowledge of complex surgical anatomy and basic steps for single surgical approaches. Unlike dense textbooks, Operative Cranial Neurosurgical Anatomy by Filippo Gagliardi, Cristian Gragnaniello, Pietro Mortini, and Anthony Caputy provides readers with a user-friendly tutorial on cranial approaches, clearly delineated through concise written instructions and serial images. Essential procedural aspects are discussed in 53 chapters, starting with sections on pre-surgical training and planning, patient positioning, and basic techniques. Subsequent sections detail cranial approaches; transpetrosal approaches; endonasal, transoral, and transmaxillary procedures; vascular procedures; and ventricular shunts procedures. Surgical technique fundamentals and basic variants, including surgical anatomy and landmarks, are highlighted in 500 figures and illustrations.
- Summaries, graphics, and schematic drawings provide immediate access to salient information to utilize during surgical dissections and for surgical preparation
- A wide spectrum of cranial procedures covered in 23 chapters – from the precaruncular approach to the medial orbit and central skull base – to surgical anatomy of the petrous bone
- Diverse endonasal procedures including sublabial, transphenoidal, modified lothrop, odontoidectomy, and endoscopic endonasal transmaxillary
- Vascular procedures such as middle cerebral artery bypass and internal maxillary artery bypass
This reader-friendly handbook is a must-have resource for every neurosurgical resident and an excellent refresher for all neurosurgeons. It will help residents and fellows optimize the time and quality of practical training in the cadaver lab, learn fundamental surgical techniques in cranial neurosurgery, and thoroughly prepare for cranial neurosurgical cases.