Neurointerventional Surgery An Evidence-Based Approach
- Neurointerventional Surgery An Evidence-Based Approach
- Εκδόσεις: Thieme
- Συγγραφέας: M. Yashar Kalani, Min S. Park, Michael F. Stiefel,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781684200078
- ISBN: 9781684200078
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 135,00€
The field of neurointerventional surgery is rapidly expanding with an ever-accelerating pace of technological innovations. While industry plays a significant role in designing new technology and defining indications for its use, practitioners need to evaluate and determine the most efficacious treatments for their patients. Neurointerventional Surgery: An Evidence-Based Approach by renowned endovascular neurosurgeons Min Park, M. Yashar S. Kalani, and Michael F. Stiefel examines the most common disease states in neurointerventional surgery through a critical lens. The unique text leverages evidenced-based data to inform treatment decisions and improve patient outcomes. The text is organized by 5 sections and 32 chapters, including the latest state-of-the-art interventions. Each of the chapters provides critical analysis of the "landmark papers" that established the foundation and standards for modern neurointerventional practice. An example is the rapidly changing understanding of large vessel occlusions in ischemic stroke that now strongly supports mechanical thrombectomy as a viable and important part of the treatment armamentarium.
- Contributions from internationally recognized leaders in academic neurointerventional surgery provide insightful and analytic perspectives
- Encompasses the full continuum of neurointerventional procedures in one resource, from hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke to neoplasms and spine conditions
- The reader-friendly structure and chapter formatting facilitates understanding of often complicated decision-making
The evidenced-based, multifaceted approach to neurointerventional surgery presented in this textbook makes it vital reading for residents, fellows, and practitioners in neurosurgery, as well as fellows in interventional neuroradiology and interventional neurology.