The MD Anderson Manual of Medical Oncology 4th.ed.
- Εκδόσεις: McGraw-Hill Education
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781260467642
- ISBN: 9781260467642
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 195,00€
Comprehensive and authoritative, The MD Anderson Manual of Medical Oncology delivers everything you need to accurately diagnose and effectively treat a wide range cancers—including leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma, lung and breast cancer, genitourinary carcinoma, melanoma, and sarcoma. This unmatched resource emphasizes practical, actionable steps to cancer treatment, providing "to the point" recommendations, chapter summary boxes, tables, charts, expert opinion and patient education boxes, practice tips, cases, and prescriptive advice. And the new format of this updated edition quickly guides you to the topic, the affiliated relevant chapter, new findings affecting clinical practice, and reference/evidence.
- NEW format helps you get to the clinical bottom line quicker than ever
- NEW Q&A, cases, patient education information, expert advice, and more
- Expanded coverage of immunotherapy treatment—written by the 2018 Nobel Prize-winner for immunology
- Online content is continually updated
- Includes a comparative table with guidelines from the European Society of Medical Oncology and the American Society of Clinical Oncology