Atlas of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Darin Goldman, MD, Nadia K Waheed, MD MPH, Jay S. Duker, MD,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323461214
- ISBN: 9780323461214
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 180,99€
Optical Coherence Tomography has revolutionized today’s eye care. This remarkable non-invasive scanning technology is unparalleled for aiding diagnosis of retinal disease and recording disease progression. Atlas of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography provides expert guidance in this rapidly evolving area with high-quality, oversized images that show precise detail and assist with rapid, accurate clinical decision making.
- Features more than 1,000 superb illustrations depicting the full spectrum of retinal diseases using OCT scans, supported by clinical photos and ancillary imaging technologies.
- Presents images as large as possible on the page with an abundance of arrows, pointers, and labels to guide you in pattern recognition and eliminate any uncertainty.
- Includes the latest high-resolution spectral domain OCT technology and new insights into OCT angiography technology to ensure you have the most up-to-date and highest quality examples available.
- Provides key feature points for each disorder giving you the need-to-know OCT essentials for quick comprehension and rapid reference.
- An excellent diagnostic companion to Handbook of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography, by the same expert author team of Drs. Jay S. Duker, Nadia K. Waheed, and Darin R. Goldman.
Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Εικόνες||1450 illustrations (750 in full color)|