Intraocular and Intracranial Pressure Gradient in Glaucoma
- Εκδόσεις: Springer
- Συγγραφέας: Ningli Wang,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9789811321368
- ISBN: 9789811321368
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 139,09€
- The first book to discuss the relationship of intraocular and intracranial pressure gradient and glaucoma
- Focuses on the characteristic of glaucomatous optic neuropathy and its relationship with cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) pressure
- Explores the potential novel methods to manage glaucoma by adjusting CSF pressure
- Presents clinical cases
This book focuses on the characteristic of glaucomatous optic neuropathy and its relationship with cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) pressure. It also explores the potential novel methods to manage glaucoma by adjusting CSF pressure.
This book covers several interesting topics such as why normal tension glaucoma (NTG) patients still develops into glaucoma without high intraocular pressure (IOP); and whether there are factors other than IOP contributing to the pathogenesis of NTG why the role of IOP in the pathogenesis of POAG becomes vague and controversial. This book contains over 40 chapters, including numerous images from clinical patients and experiments on gross anatomy, pathological tissue, and immunohistochemistry, electronic speculum etc. The ophthalmologists and researchers can also benefit from the clinical cases. We hope this book serves as a clinical guidance with practical significant for the understanding, prevention and diagnosis of glaucoma.
|Εικόνες||47 b/w illustrations|