Apley & Solomon’s System of Orthopaedics and Trauma
- Εκδόσεις: CRC Press
- Συγγραφέας: Ashley Blom MBChB MD PhD FRCS FRCS (Tr&Orth), David Warwick MD BM FRCS FRCS(Orth) Eur Dip Hand Surg, Michael R. Whitehouse PhD MSc(Orth Eng) BSc(Hons) PGCert(TLHE) ,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781498751674
- ISBN: 9781498751674
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 175,00€
Now in its Tenth Edition and in continuous publication since 1959, Apley & Solomon's System of Orthopaedics and Trauma is one of the world's leading textbooks of orthopaedic surgery. Relied upon by generations of orthopaedic trainees the book remains true to the teaching principles of the late Alan Apley and his successor Professor Louis Solomon. This new edition is fully revised and updated under the leadership of new editors. It retains the familiar 'Apley' philosophy and structure, and is divided into three major sections: General Orthopaedics, Regional Orthopaedics and Trauma, thus enabling readers to gain the knowledge they need for their lifetime learning.
- Fully revised and updated, while retaining the characteristic 'Apley's' philosophy and approach relied upon by generations of orthopaedic trainees.
- New editors leading an experienced team of contributors giving a global view of the practice of orthopaedics.
- Book is structured into three main sections: General Orthopaedics, Regional Orthopaedics, and Trauma, taking the reader from universal principles through to the details of management and diagnosis of specific conditions.
- Each chapter represents state of the art in every aspect of the topic, generously illustrated with specially drawn colour figures, clinical photographs, X-rays and scans.
- The easy-to-assimilate text is complemented by key practice points, summary boxes, 'Red flags', and recommendations for further reading.
|Εικόνες||2300 Color Illustrations|