Operative Techniques: Hand and Wrist Surgery
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Kevin C. Chung,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323794152
- ISBN: 9780323794152
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 10-12 ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 220,00€
Thoroughly revised to bring you up to date with the latest techniques in the field, Operative Techniques Hand and Wrist Surgery, 4th Edition, expertly covers the essential procedures you are mostly likely to employ in everyday practice. This well-regarded, atlas-style volume provides an efficient review of the scope of hand surgery, including every potential patient scenario, while updated indications and techniques equip you to treat the full range of upper extremity disorders. Enhanced procedural videos, produced and narrated by Dr. Chung himself, help guide the essence and key aspects of an operation and are included in most chapters.
- Combines brief bulleted descriptions of surgical procedures with excellent procedural videos, full-color intraoperative photographs, and detailed surgical diagrams. Radiographs and MR images show presenting problems and post-surgical outcomes.
- Features all-new videos and extensive new content and images throughout.
- Covers key topics such as tissue transplantation, tendon and nerve transfer for spinal cord injury, wide awake approach for tendon transfers, total wrist arthroplasty, and techniques for fixing Bennett and Rolando fractures.
- Features tips, pearls, and pitfalls from the authors that enable you to improve your technique and optimize outcomes.
- Presents multiple approaches for the surgical repair of each disorder, ranging from the least to the most invasive procedures.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.