Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach
- Εκδόσεις: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Συγγραφέας: Piet de Boer, Stanley Hoppenfeld, Richard Buckley,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781975168797
- ISBN: 9781975168797
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 10-12 ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 235,00€
For nearly 40 years, Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach has helped orthopaedic surgeons enhance their anatomic knowledge, increase safety, and improve patient outcomes. The fully revised sixth edition carries on the legacy of Dr. Stanley Hoppenfeld (1934-2020), whose ideas have influenced orthopaedic surgical care worldwide. Coauthored by Piet de Boer and Dr. Richard Buckley, this bestselling reference provides a clear view of orthopaedic anatomy from the surgeon’s perspective using easy-to-follow descriptions and hundreds of superb full-color illustrations.
- Brings you up to date with recent changes in the field, using a highly relevant anatomic approach that has become increasingly important as approaches become smaller.
- Details the techniques and pitfalls of each surgical approach, gives a clear preview of anatomic landmarks and incisions, and highlights potential dangers of superficial and deep dissection.
- Contains 21 new surgical approaches, including fixation of rib fractures, the suprapatellar approach for tibial nail insertion, a minimally invasive approach to the clavicle, the posterior triceps-on approach to the distal humerus, three new approaches to the distal femur, as well as several others.
- Includes expanded content on the anteromedial approach to the elbow and new surgical approaches to the talus, cuboid, navicular, and Lisfranc’s joint.
- Features fully revised content throughout, including changes to the trochanteric osteotomy required to perform surgical hip dislocation, updated content on external fixation, and new references where appropriate.
- Provides access to numerous high-quality procedural videos from every relevant angle, including a split screen with diagrams.