Παιδιατρική - Litman's Basics of Pediatric Anesthesia, 3rd Edition
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Ronald S. Litman, Aditee Ambardekar,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323829021
- ISBN: 9780323829021
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 72,80€
Written in clear, concise language for superb readability, Litman's Basics of Pediatric Anesthesia, 3rd Edition, provides a solid foundation of essential knowledge in this complex field. It covers everything from general pediatric physiology and pharmacology principles through important pediatric diseases; preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care; anesthesia for a full range of specific surgical procedures; pain management; and critical care. An excellent resource for learners of pediatric anesthesia, this tightly focused, user-friendly handbook is a well-regarded resource that has been used to train pediatric residents throughout the world.
- Covers new topics such as the current research on neurotoxicity and health care disparities in pediatric anesthesia and pain.
- Contains new “Deep Dive boxes with more detailed information on key topics throughout the book.
- Features a helpful introductory chapter on congenital heart disease.
- Includes carefully chosen seminal articles from the pediatric anesthesia literature.
- Highlights key concepts with photographs, diagrams, and radiographic images in print, as well as videos.
- Ideal for rotations in pediatric anesthesia, board certification or recertification review in pediatric anesthesia, and as a reference for everyday clinical practice.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.