Παιδιατρική - Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Basil J. Zitelli, MD, Sara C McIntire, MD, Andrew J Nowalk, MD, PhD, Jessica Garrison,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323777889
- ISBN: 9780323777889
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 134,00€
Thousands of high-quality clinical photographs paired with authoritative clinical content make Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis the trusted, go-to resource for residents and physicians alike. In this thoroughly revised 8th Edition, Drs. Basil J. Zitelli, Sara C. McIntire, Andrew J. Nowalk, and Jessica Garrison, provide a much-needed visual perspective on pediatric illness, helping you hone your visual examination skills and improve your diagnostic accuracy.
- Features more than 3,000 color photographs supplemented by clear explanatory text, laboratory tests, tables, algorithms, imaging, and approximately 25 clinical videos.
- Emphasizes pertinent historical factors, examination techniques, visual findings, and diagnostic methods.
- Provides meticulously updated content throughout, including an extensively revised ophthalmology chapter.
- Discusses key topics in pediatrics such as development, child abuse, and adolescent gynecology.
- Covers both common and uncommon disorders, making it an excellent resource not only for clinical diagnosis, but also for studying for the pediatric boards.
- Lists actionable and practical references, bibliographies, and resources at the end of each chapter.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.