Pediatric Surgery Digest
- Εκδόσεις: Springer
- Συγγραφέας: Zacharias Zachariou, Evangelia Gougoudi, Ernest van Heurn, Igor Sukhotnik, Mostafa Somri, Juan Carlos de Agustin, Alexander Passalides, Orthodoxos Achilleos, Antonia Malli,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9783030804107
- ISBN: 9783030804107
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 246,00€
- Practically oriented and to-the-point manual on all subjects in pediatric surgery
- Concise and ready reference covering all interdisciplinary aspects
- Well illustrated with many tables for quick access to indications for operative and conservative therapy
This updated volume offers a praxis-oriented and up-to-date overview of all subjects in paediatric surgery according to the European Training Requirements for Paediatric Surgery ( Approved by UEMS in April 2020).
Written by experts in the field, Pediatric Surgery Digest aims to give readers quick access to information on all aspects of pediatric surgery, as well as interdisciplinary topics related to paediatrics, adult surgery, obstetrics, and other disciplines working with children.
Practical information on child-adapted dosage for pharmacotherapy as well as age-specific injury patterns from scalding in young children to spleen rupture in teenaged vehicle users are taken into consideration. The role of surgery in modern pediatric oncology is also covered.
|Εικόνες||104 b/w illustrations, 378 illustrations in colour|