- Εκδόσεις: CRC Press
- Συγγραφέας: Claudio Donner, Roger S. Goldstein, Nicolino Ambrosino,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781138498815
- ISBN: 9781138498815
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 10-12 ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 189,00€
Pulmonary rehabilitation programmes are a fundamental part of the clinical management of patients with chronic respiratory diseases. This comprehensive reference book places pulmonary rehabilitation within the wider framework of respiratory disease. Now in six parts, it includes new sections on the development of PR as a discipline, global perspectives on quality control, new chapters on early PR post exacerbation and personalized rehabilitation, innovative approaches to exercise, PR in interstitial lung disease and lung transplantation, and the latest research into the application of music, dance and yoga.
- Global contributions compare practice around the world where differences have developed.
- New six Part structure covers new approaches to exercise testing, interstitial lung diseases and other diseases, and add-on interventions drawing on new technologies.
- Contains recommendations of the large collaborative ERS/ATS task forces on guidelines for PR as well as suggested policies for its implementation and use.
- Covers the important topic of balance impairment as a focus of rehabilitation for the at-risk patient and a new chapter on monitoring physical activity.
- The voices of patients and caregivers describe the impact of chronic respiratory disease on their lives.
- Features an exclusive chapter on COVID-19 that discusses the short- and long-term pathophysiological consequences, provides information about the potential role of physiotherapy in the management of hospitalized patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19, and details on who, where, and how to deliver programs to COVID-19 and non COVID-19 patients in the lockdown and post lockdown era.
|58 Color & 110 B/W Illustrations