Παθολογοανατομία - Biopsy Interpretation: The Frozen Section
- Εκδόσεις: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Συγγραφέας: Aliya N. Husain, Nicole A. Cipriani, Jerome B. Taxy,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781975170073
- ISBN: 9781975170073
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 175,00€
Offering expert guidance on the practical use of the frozen section in the management of clinical problems, Biopsy Interpretation: The Frozen Section, 3rd Edition, is a highly illustrated, authoritative reference on this intraoperative consultative option. New editor Dr. Nicole A. Cipriani, along with Drs. Aliya N. Husain, Jerome B. Taxy, and a team of expert contributing authors, focus not only on how to view and interpret a slide, but also when to do a frozen section. Fully up to date with extensive new content and images, this third edition emphasizes intraoperative consultation and patient management, explaining the role the general surgical pathologist can play in the treatment of patients.
- Focuses on the assets and limitations of the frozen section including the practical techniques of execution, interpretation, and the communication of results, with emphasis on the morphologic expertise of the surgical pathologist in standard hematoxylin and eosin sections and imprints.
- New or thoroughly updated content in multiple critical areas, including infectious disease, female genital tract, head and neck, bone and soft tissue, and CNS.
- Features more than 400 full-color illustrations (many of actual frozen sections, with artifacts), nearly 50 additional figures online, and bonus online videos.