Παθολογοανατομία - Diagnostic Gynecologic and Obstetric Pathology
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Christopher P. Crum, MD, Mana M. Parast, Brooke E. Howitt, Scott R. Granter, MD, Marisa R. Nucci, MD, Kenneth R. Lee, MD, William A Peters III,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323447324
- ISBN: 9780323447324
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 297,99€
Comprehensive and practice-oriented, the fully updated 3rd Edition of this easy-to-use text covers the full range of obstetric and gynecologic pathology, including information on treatment and patient management. Written largely by the pathology and clinical faculty at Harvard's Brigham and Women's Hospital, it covers the most up-to-date information available in the field, including molecular genetics and diagnostics. Drs. Christopher P. Crum and Marisa R. Nucci are joined by new editors Scott R. Granter, Brooke E. Howitt, Mana M. Parast, and Theonia K. Boyd, to provide complete, beautifully illustrated coverage of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders of the female genital system, ideal for improving pathological diagnosis.
- Emphasizes new practice issues and their biologic basis including approaches to vulvar, cervical and endometrial precursors as well as the underpinnings of cervical, endometrial and ovarian cancer.
- A comprehensive look at mesenchymal neoplasia, including not only lower genital tract and uterus but also the retroperitoneum.
Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Εικόνες||3010 illustrations (2995 in full color)|