Diagnostic Immunohistochemistry, Theranostic and Genomic Applications 6th.ed.
- Diagnostic Immunohistochemistry, Theranostic and Genomic Applications 6th.ed.
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: David J Dabbs, MD,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323721721
- ISBN: 9780323721721
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 287,20€
Through five well-regarded editions, Dr. David Dabbs’ Diagnostic Immunohistochemistry has set the standard for concise, complete, guidance on the use and interpretation of immunohistochemical stains. The 6th Edition continues this tradition of excellence, bringing you fully up to date with all aspects of this dynamic field. Easy to use and understand, this practical resource distills the large body of information on immunohistochemistry into a single, convenient reference that is invaluable for today’s surgical pathologists.
- Covers all aspects of the field, with an emphasis on the role of genomics in diagnosis and theranostic applications that will better inform treatment options.
- Includes the latest grading schemes in several organs along with new antibodies to cover more genomic immunohistochemistry applications.
- Contains current biomarker guidelines and up-to-date references throughout.
- Offers a systematic approach to the diagnostic entities of each organ system, including detailed differential diagnoses, diagnostic algorithms, and immunohistograms that depict immunostaining patterns of tumors.
- Contains numerous charts and tables, as well as 1,500 high-quality color histologic images that assist in making a definitive diagnosis.
- Discusses diagnostic pitfalls through immunohistologic differential diagnosis wherever appropriate so you can provide the most accurate diagnoses.
- Covers many more antigens than other texts, and discusses antibody specifications with tables that convey information on uses, clones, vendors, sources, antibody titers, and types of antigen retrieval.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.