Παθολογοανατομία - Diagnostic Pathology: Genitourinary, 3rd Edition
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Mahul B. Amin, Satish K. Tickoo,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323763325
- ISBN: 9780323763325
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 271,36€
This expert volume in the Diagnostic Pathology series is an excellent point-of-care resource for practitioners at all levels of experience and training. Covering all areas of genitourinary pathology, it incorporates the most recent clinical, pathologic, staging, and molecular knowledge in the field to provide a comprehensive overview of all key issues relevant to today’s practice. Richly illustrated and easy to use, Diagnostic Pathology: Genitourinary is a one-stop reference for accurate, complete surgical pathology reports, ideal as a day-to-day reference or as a reliable training resource.
- Helps you find information quickly with a user-friendly design, concise paragraphs, numbered lists, and bulleted material throughout the text.
- Reflects the latest AJCC staging information, as well as updates throughout on reporting procedures, protocols, and safety.
- Offers detailed instructions on the dissection, description, and sampling of specimens, and explains the application of pathology reports to patient management.
- Provides procedures for new types of specimens including pulmonary image guided resections, endoscopic mucosal resection, endoscopic submucosal dissection, laparoscopic hysterectomy, or nephrectomy morcellation, vertical sleeve gastrectomy, and evaluation of breast implant capsules with a clinical suspicion of lymphoma
- Features dozens of illustrations that demonstrate the gross appearance of common pathologic lesions, and more than 150 tables that examine the interpretation of histochemical stains, immunohistochemical studies, electron microscopy findings, cytogenetic changes, and much more.
- Examines the specimens from every organ and system as well as bullets, medical devices, and foreign materials.
- Includes a new chapter on occupational hazards for pathologists ranging from visual and musculoskeletal problems to exposure and prevention of workplace acquired infection and cancer.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Εικόνες||5115 total (3780 print + 1335 digital)|