Παθολογοανατομία - Diagnostic Pathology: Neoplastic Dermatopathology 3rd.ed.
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: David S. Cassarino,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323798266
- ISBN: 9780323798266
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 271,36€
This expert volume in the Diagnostic Pathology series is an excellent point-of-care resource for practitioners at all levels of experience and training. Covering all areas of neoplastic dermatopathology, it incorporates the most recent clinical, pathological, and molecular knowledge in the field to provide a comprehensive overview of all key issues relevant to today’s practice. Richly illustrated and easy to use, Diagnostic Pathology: Neoplastic Dermatopathology is a one-stop reference for accurate, complete pathology reports, ideal as a day-to-day reference or as a reliable training resource.
- Covers the broad array of cutaneous neoplasms and their differential diagnoses in a concise, practical, and richly illustrated format
- Analyzes hundreds of diagnoses, each of which include critical diagnostic information such as definitions, epidemiology, clinical presentation, macro- and microscopic features, differential diagnoses, and pathologic interpretation pearls
- Features thorough updates throughout, including new information from molecular pathology studies that describe multiple mutations in different cutaneous tumors, and updated staging details for melanoma, cutaneous lymphoma, and other tumors
- Addresses recent advances in molecular pathology—new diagnostic, immunohistochemical, molecular, and genetic techniques used for diagnosis, as well as updated reportable staging details for several new diagnoses and identification of newly recognized tumors
- Details the expanded scope of knowledge available from the 2018 update to the World Health Organization and European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (WHO-EORTC)
- Includes more than 2,900 carefully annotated photographs, images, and illustrations plus nearly 1,000 additional digital-only images to help practicing and in-training pathologists reach a confident diagnosis
Includes the enhanced eBook version, which allows you to search all text, figures, and references on a variety of devices