Παθολογοανατομία - Diagnostic Pathology: Placenta
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Amy Heerema-McKenney, Monique De Paepe, Edwina J. Popek,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323609715
- ISBN: 9780323609715
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 10-12 ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 190,00€
Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, this updated volume covers all aspects of placental pathology and the critical role the placenta plays in the unique interface between mother and fetus. Concise, focused chapters, supported by tables, diagrams, and photographs, keep you up-to-date with evolving changes in the questions and issues concerning both the fetus/infant and the mother. This revised edition is ideal for pathologists at all levels of experience and training for use as a quick reference and as an efficient review to improve knowledge and skills.
- Provides clear and concise information on gross and microscopic changes of the placenta, common diagnoses, and placental evaluation in special circumstances
- Includes updated terminology and diagnostic criteria, new recommendations for the use of molecular techniques such as SNP array or whole genome sequencing for evaluation of stillbirth, and more images to illustrate challenging diagnoses
- Contains new chapters on pathology of maternal mortality, complications of twin pregnancies, and hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy, as well as expanded chapters on gestational trophoblastic disease and new coverage of twin anemia polycythemia sequence (TAPS)
- Covers pregnancy complications such as preeclampsia, intrauterine growth restriction, and multiple gestations, highlighting placental findings, key correlates, relevant fetal organ pathology, and the pathology of the postpartum hysterectomy
- Time-saving reference features?include bulleted text, annotated images, reference tables for placental evaluation, and sample templates useful for gross and microscopic placental description
Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|1050 illustrations (1050 in full color)