Παθολογοανατομία - Dermatopathology
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Dirk Elston, MD, Tammie Ferringer, Christine J. Ko, Steven Peckham, Whitney A. High, David J. DiCaudo,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780702072802
- ISBN: 9780702072802
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 144,99€
Offering a unique combination of expert online lectures, vast image collections both in print and online, and an easy-to-use print atlas, Dermatopathology, 3rd Edition, helps you master the complexities of this challenging and fast-changing subspecialty. Dr. Elston and his colleagues make dermatopathology easier to understand, leading you to efficient, accurate diagnoses of the most important common dermatologic findings seen in practice.
- Covers the essentials of dermatopathology using an enjoyable, easily understood approach and a consistent chapter template that includes key points and pearls.
- Features 27 lectures and 2,000 high-quality slides online - more than 8 hours of targeted teaching that take you through the must-know elements of each topic in a dynamic, engaging manner.
- Offers extensive, visually stunning image atlases both in print and online, including an extensive infectious disease atlas with 2,500 slides, a soft tissue tumor atlas with 300 images, a lymphoma atlas, and more.
- Includes abundant high-resolution histopathology examples with labels and pointers highlighting key aspects of each slide, providing additional clarity.
- The text has been expanded by over 70 pages in print, with over 130 new images, and 50 newer entities ranging from cutaneous collagenous vasculopathy to EBV+ mucocutaneous ulcer.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Εικόνες||1650 illustrations (1650 in full color)|