Παθολογοανατομία - Fenoglio-Preiser's Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Εκδόσεις: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Συγγραφέας: Amy E. Noffsinger,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781496329073
- ISBN: 9781496329073
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 290,00€
With extensively revised content and an expanded contributor list of experts, Fenoglio-Preiser’s Gastrointestinal Pathology, Fourth Edition keeps you current in this fast-changing field. This highly regarded text remains your go-to reference on gastrointestinal pathology, with coverage of everything from anatomy, physiology, and histology to the full spectrum of congenital disorders, structural alterations, diseases, injuries, and other entities. This comprehensive reference is an ideal resource for pathologists, radiologists, gastroenterologists, and others interested in gastrointestinal diseases.
- Contains extensively revised and updated content throughout, while maintaining the same practical, easy-to-use format as the previous edition.
- Covers benign and malignant gastrointestinal diseases not often included in other texts, as well as in-depth discussions of pathophysiologic processes and molecular mechanisms wherever possible.
- Features more than 3,000 high-quality illustrations, including gross and microscopic photographs (many new to this edition), electron micrographs, radiographs, and line drawings.
- Includes separate chapters on hereditary polyposis, cancer syndromes, motility disorders, and inflammatory bowel disease, as well as neuroendocrine, hematopoeitic, and mesenchymal neoplasms.
- Integrates pathologic analyses of specimens with anatomic, clinical, radiologic, pathophysiologic, and microbiologic information to give you a clear understanding of each disease process.
- Serves as a comprehensive resource for the pathologist evaluating biopsies, cytologic, or resection specimens from all GI sites.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click