Παθολογοανατομία - Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Edward C. Klatt,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323640183
- ISBN: 9780323640183
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 10-12 ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 58,00€
This item will be released on 24-12-2020 Pre-order now and we will deliver on the release date. Designed to complement Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease 10th Edition and Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition the full-color Robbins and Cotran Atlas of Pathology offers more than 1 800 outstanding illustrations that vividly depict the most common diseases covered in pathology courses and USMLE exams. Covering all major topic areas in organ system pathology and incorporating the latest understanding of pathophysiology and molecular medicine it is a quick visual reference or review for students and professionals alike.
- Quickly compare gross, microscopic, and radiologic images with examples of normal organs and tissues.
- Review just the key information you need to know with help from extensive legends that provide convenient summaries and highlight key aspects of patient care and diagnostic strategies.
- Understand the correlation between pathology and clinical history, physical exam findings, and clinical laboratory tests.
- Visualize key pathologic findings with crystal clarity through over 100 new or updated images.
- Access the complete, fully searchable text plus BONUS e-only figures via the accompanying downloadable eBook.
- Study effectively with this unique companion product! Use as a standalone atlas or alongside the other Robbins ‘family’ titles. All chapters have been thoroughly revised to reflect the chapter organisation and new content found in Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 10th edition.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|1700 illustrations (1700 in full color)