Παθολογοανατομία - Rosai and Ackerman's Surgical Pathology
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: John R. Goldblum, MD, FCAP, FASCP, FACG, Laura W. Lamps, MD, Jesse McKenney, MD, Jeffrey L Myers, MD,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323263399
- ISBN: 9780323263399
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 340,19€
For over 60 years, residents and practicing pathologists have turned to Rosai and Ackerman's Surgical Pathology for definitive guidance on every aspect of the field, delivered in a readable, easy-to-digest, and engaging manner. In the two-volume 11th Edition, a dynamic new author team ensures that this classic text retains its signature anecdotal style, while revising the content to bring you fully up to date. Widely used for board exam preparation, as well as for everyday reference in practice, this leading resource equips you to effectively and efficiently diagnose the complete range of neoplastic and non-neoplastic entities.
- Presents content now grouped in sections corresponding to organs and systems, making disease entities easier to locate.
- Includes state-of-the-art coverage of the latest disease classifications, molecular biology and pathology, immunohistochemistry, genetics, prognostic/predictive markers, and more - all highlighted by more than 3,000 full-color illustrations of commonly seen pathologies.
- Showcases the knowledge and expertise of an innovative new author team: prolific author John R. Goldblum, MD (GI pathology, soft tissue tumors); Laura Lamps, MD (hepatobiliary, endocrine tumors, infectious disease); Jesse McKenney, MD (GU/GYN, soft tissue tumors); and Jeff Myers, MD (pulmonary, pleural, mediastinum); accompanied by a select list of subspecialty contributors.
Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices
|Εικόνες||9600 illustrations (9600 in full color)|