Παθολογοανατομία - Surgical Pathology of the GI Tract, Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas, 4th Edition
- Surgical Pathology of the GI Tract, Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas, 4th Edition
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: John R. Goldblum, MD, FCAP, FASCP, FACG, Robert D. Odze, MD, FRCP(C),
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323679886
- ISBN: 9780323679886
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 301,04€
Unparalleled in scope and content, Surgical Pathology of the GI Tract, Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas provides the most relevant and up-to-date clinical, etiologic, molecular, and therapeutic management information for surgical pathologists in training and in practice. The fully revised 4th Edition of this award-winning title offers a wealth of information in this fast-changing field, including recent advances in molecular biology and immunohistochemistry, in a clearly written, well-structured manner that is easy to read and navigate. This one-stop reference for the entire gastrointestinal system enables you to improve turnaround time when diagnosing a specimen and to clearly report on the prognosis and therapeutic management options to surgical and medical colleagues.
- Covers the latest developments in molecular technologies and immunohistochemical markers to provide useful diagnostic and prognostic information and inform therapeutic decisions.
- Provides all the necessary tools to make a comprehensive diagnostic workup, including data from ancillary techniques and molecular findings whenever appropriate.
- Incorporates more than 3000 high-quality color illustrations to help you recognize and diagnose any tissue sample under the microscope.
- Reviews next-generation sequencing (NGS) to help identify targetable mutations in gastrointestinal tract tumors and provide more accurate classification and precision therapies.
- Features extensive tables, graphs, and flowcharts to help you effectively grasp complex topics and streamline your decision-making.
- Helps you avoid diagnostic errors with practical advice on pitfalls in differential diagnosis.
- Incorporates the latest WHO guidelines throughout.
- Winner of the 2015 BMA Medical Book Awards First Prize Award in Pathology.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access an image bank, as well as all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.