Plastic Surgery: A Practical Guide to Operative Care
- Εκδόσεις: Thieme
- Συγγραφέας: Bruce A.Must,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781626232587
- ISBN: 9781626232587
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 95,00€
Plastic Surgery: A Practical Guide to Operative Care by Bruce Mast fills the gap between existing pocket handbooks and encyclopedic library shelf editions. The book is geared towards plastic surgeons early in their careers. The focus is on commonly encountered conditions and is not intended to be an all-inclusive resource. All the surgical chapters are uniformly organized, with discussion of goals and objectives, patient presentation, surgery preparation, treatment, postoperative care, outcomes, and questions. The book is divided into eight sections, starting with science and principles which discusses impacted anatomy and different techniques such as grafts, flaps, microsurgery, lasers, and radiant energy. Subsequent sections cover skin and tissue conditions; pediatric plastic surgery; reconstructive and aesthetic craniofacial techniques; hand and upper extremity reconstruction; breast surgery inclusive of augmentation, mastopexy, reduction, reconstruction, and oncoplastic approaches; chest, trunk, and lower extremity reconstruction; and body contouring techniques including liposuction, abdominoplasty, and lower body lift.
- Five post-reading questions at the end of every chapter provide readers the opportunity to think about what they read, thereby improving retention of newly acquired knowledge
- CME-type presentation formatting provides a robust learning and teaching tool
- Online videos elucidate procedures and convey additional didactic information
- More than 700 high quality illustrations enhance understanding of impacted anatomy and techniques
Highly practical, this is an essential surgical companion for medical students to consult during plastic surgery rotations and plastic surgery residents throughout residency. Plastic surgeons in the first five years of practice will also benefit from this user-friendly refresher.