A Guide to Psychiatric Examination
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Carmelo Aquilina, Gavin Tucker,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780729543972
- ISBN: 9780729543972
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 45,00€
This concise multidisciplinary guide is for anyone working with people with mental health conditions, covering the techniques needed for a good psychiatric interview and preparing them for specific groups, presentations and settings. A Guide to Psychiatric Examination covers everything from psychiatric assessment basics through to in-depth topics and how to approach examinations. It is ideal for medical students, registrars and nursing and allied health team professionals and students. Succinct and jargon-free, this is intended as a practical handbook that can be read quickly and consulted as needed to help build confidence and skills.
- Practical guidance on writing reports and communicating your findings effectively
- Starts from first principles to give a sound foundation for all psychiatric interviews
- Covers all mental health conditions with both DSM-V and ICD-11 classifications
- Key topics such as risk assessments, managing difficult encounters, home visits, practising safely
- Insights into how it feels to be interviewed written by a patient
- Includes an Enhanced eBook version with purchase. The enhanced eBook allows the end user to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.