Kaplan and Sadock's Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry
- Εκδόσεις: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Συγγραφέας: Benjamin J. Sadock, Virginia A. Sadock, Pedro Ruiz,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781451100471
- ISBN: 9781451100471
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 371,00€
The cornerstone text in the field for 50 years, Kaplan & Sadock's Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry has consistently kept pace with the rapid growth of research and knowledge in neural science, as well as biological and psychological science. This two-volume Tenth Edition shares the expertise of 618 renowned contributors who cover the full range of psychiatry and mental health, including neural science, genetics, neuropsychiatry, psychopharmacology, and other key areas. It remains the gold standard of reference for all those who work with the mentally ill, including psychiatrists and other physicians, psychologists, psychiatric social workers, psychiatric nurses, and other mental health professionals.
- New authors bring a fresh perspective to many topics, keeping you at the forefront of current developments in the field.
- Thoroughly updated coverage of neural sciences, with new sections on epigenetics, the microbiome, systems neuroscience, the Human Connectome Project, neurodevelopment, and many more.
- Extensively revised sections on schizophrenia, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, geriatric psychiatry and neurocognitive disorders.
- Uniquely comprehensive information of psychosomatic medicine, including chapters on obesity, chronic pain, and psychiatric sequella of critical illness.
- Timely information on public and global psychiatry, biological therapies, and psychotherapies.
- “Text within a text” coverage of child psychiatry includes thorough information on neuroimaging, assessment, genetics, sleep disorders, and the impact on parents of raising a psychiatrically disabled child.
- Abundant case histories add clarity and represent the vast clinical experiences and wisdom of hundreds of contributing authors.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use